The Floranext team is always looking for ways to increase the effectiveness and user-friendliness of our florist software. We are happy to announce the latest features and improvements to the Floranext system. You'll find links to more in-depth articles on new features and improvements below.
User Manager - Users like Manager, employee and driver can be created by Store Owners using the User Manager feature in the Floranext System. For more information on creating users, click here.
Assigning Driver To Route -Shop's can now assign a driver to specific routes through the delivery manager. Click here on how to assign drivers to delivery routes.
- Orders Filled Report - You can now generate a orders filled report based on products that were delivered, picked up, taken and or wired out/In on a specific date. To generate this report, click here.
Designer's Choice - Let your customers put you in charge of design with this new feature. Go to Admin > Products > Products > Designers Choice. For more information, Click here.
- Order Detail Page - The wording "Invoiced" on Order Detail Page NAV Bar has been changed to "Quantity"
- Banner Links - When using a banner that links to a category not active, the banner will link to the homepage of yourFloranext website. For more information on activating categories, click here.
- Enhanced Captcha - Captcha has been enabled on all contact forms on all Floranext customer's websites.
- Default Country - Proposals will default to the country of the store.
- Proposal Confirmed After 1st Payment - When applying payment using the proposal payment button, the status of the proposal will change to confirmed once first payment is applied.
- Applying A House Account Credit - When applying payment using the proposal payment button, you can use a house account credit as a payment.