Importing a spreadsheet of products can be faster than uploading them individually. You will need to provide us with an Excel spreadsheet with products and a compressed (zipped) folder with all images. Images must be smaller than 200k each.
- SKU (product ID, can be any alpha-numeric product code, must be unique)
- Status, where 1 = enabled and 2 = disabled
- Taxable, where 1 = taxable and. 0 = nontaxable
- Reporting Categories (for POS products). Just use Name. If category does not already exist, it will be created
- Image (for website products). For example, if the image file name is dozen-roses.jpg you would enter this in the image field
- Categories (for Website products). These will be in the format 1,3,5,25, where each number corresponds to the category in order
Floranext will provide a list of pre-existing categories, and the customer will need to categorize the products. Customers should put products in top level categories (eg. Flowers) as well as subcategories (eg. Roses).
This sample import includes all importable fields in the best format.